Cherry Blossom Kimono
Cherry blossom season requires a cherry blossom kimono jacket!
This oversized jacket is not too heavy and not too light so it's perfect for spring.
You can make it in any color you like, but I recommend keeping the flowers in pink and white.
XS-S (M-L, L-XL)
Smart sizingSelect to view your size only with this pattern!
- Acrylic DK yarn in Pink: 120 meters total (2 meters per square X 56 squares)
- Acrylic DK yarn in Lavender: 240 (350, 400) meters
- Acrylic DK yarn in Gray: 240 (350, 400) meters
- Acrylic DK yarn in White: 340 meters total (6 meter per square X 56 squares)
- Acrylic DK yarn - Can use any of the above colors, or a different color (50g)
- Click for full list...
English US & UK
Auto translatorFeaturing an automatic translator. Choose between English US and English UK - available on all patterns on Ribblr.
Inches & cm
Auto conversionChoose between inches and cm using Ribblr's automatic measuring unit convertor!
Ribblr ePatternGet instant access to this interactive ePattern on all of your devices!
89 crafters have this in their wishlist!