Tilda the Toadstool
Thank you for purchasing the pattern for Tilda the Toadstool! She is one of the creatures of the enchanted forest and likes to play with fairies, frogs and caterpillars.
She will make a fun addition to your amigurumi collection. I hope you’ll enjoy crocheting her as much as I did.
If you ...
- Approx. 40g / 1.4oz cotton yarn in DK / light worsted weight in red (I used Rico Creative Cotton DK in red (008))
- Approx. 40g / 1.4 oz cotton yarn in DK / light worsted weight in white (I used Rico Creative Cotton DK in natural (002))
- Small amount of cotton yarn in DK / light worsted weight in green (I used Rico Creative Cotton DK in pistachio (016))
- Small amount of light pink embroidery thread
- Small amount of black embroidery thread
- Click for full list...
English US & UK
Auto translatorFeaturing an automatic translator. Choose between English US and English UK - available on all patterns on Ribblr.
Inches & cm
Auto conversionChoose between inches and cm using Ribblr's automatic measuring unit converter!
Ribblr ePatternGet instant access to this interactive ePattern on all of your devices!
59 crafters have this in their wishlist!