Riko the little Vampire
Meet Riko, a little guy who's dream is to look like a scary vampire - although he knows he's too cute. Try to look horrified and you will make him the happiest vampire in the world :)
Riko's name comes from vrikólakas (βρυκόλακας) which means "vampire" in Greek.
Thank you for ...
- 100% Cotton yarn (125m /50 gr) in gray (for the skin).
- 100% Cotton yarn (125m /50 gr) in black (for the pants, cape and hair).
- 100% Cotton yarn (125m /50 gr) in white (for the shirt, eyes and teeth).
- 100% Cotton yarn (125m /50 gr) in red (for the belt and the bow tie).
- A thread of a thinner black yarn (or you can split the yarn) for the mouth.
- Click for full list...
English US & UK
Auto translatorFeaturing an automatic translator. Choose between English US/UK (all patterns) or Spanish (soon...)
Inches & cm
Auto conversionChoose between inches and cm using Ribblr automatic measuring unit converter!
Ribblr ePattern (digital pattern)Get instant access to this interactive ePattern on all of your devices!
40 crafters have this in their wishlist!